Coco & Eve Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque
Pre-Order within 7-10 working days if item is sold out
COMES WITH TANGLE TAMER
- 5 in 1 treatment
- Restores dry damaged hair
- Improves hair texture and shine
- Hydrates and deeply conditions
- Treats split ends and tames frizz
- Transform your hair in only 10 minutes
How do I apply?
1. Shampoo your hair as normal, ideally using a sulfate-free shampoo.
2. Evenly distribute a generous amount of product to your towel dried hair and brush through with the tangle tamer.
3. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
4. For dry hair, use 2-3 times a week, for normal hair, 1-2 times a week and for oily hair just once a week and focus the product towards the ends of the hair and avoid the scalp!
Can I sleep in the hair mask?
Absolutely. If you think your hair is particularly dry, try sleeping in our hair masque. SIMPLY apply the mask at the end of your shower (or apply it to dry hair) and cover with a shower cap or silk scarf that you don’t mind using for this purpose. Rinse out in the morning and you’ll have silky soft hair!
Do I still need to shampoo/condition after?
You always need to shampoo your hair before you use our masque to make it clean and prepped for our miracle masque, we recommend using sulfate free shampoo since sulfates (which make your hair foam) are incredibly drying. Our masque replaces your normal conditioner so you don't need to apply anything else after it. Maybe just some serum once it's dry to lock in the masque!
Is it suitable for thin hair?
Yes - our hair masque is suitable for all hair types.
How long will a jar of the masque last?
This will depend on how much product you use per application, how long your hair is and how frequently you apply the masque. If using a tablespoon of product per application, you can expect the jar to last roughly 12 uses.
When do I use the brush provided, before or after application?
During! When applying the masque you should comb it through to the ends to make sure you’ve applied it to every last strand. You can also use it like a normal brush as it's perfect to glide through your hair. Our Coco & Eve tangle tamer has a special 2-tiered bristle technology, to detangle with minimal breakage and damage, so we really encourage using this brush instead of other brushes which can be harmful to your locks.
Will this hair masque really repair split ends?
Nothing will repair split ends but our masque is your best bet to prevent them from occurring. Your ends are the most fragile part of your hair so always concentrate the product on the ends of your hair as they are most likely the part that needs the most lovin'!
Will my hair be greasy after?
Nope our unique formula moisturises and conditions without weighing your hair down or making it greasy. But don’t go overboard with the application – a little goes a long way.